Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Where Zen and Buddhism will say the truth, enlightenment, and so on can be reached through dedicated meditation and practice, a Tao master may sip some wine, fart, and go to sleep."

Or purchase the paperback book of "The Person of Tao".
Many thanks to those who have purchased these books!
* * * *Try these titles too... US$3.00 picture book with Tao Stories.
Pop! US$2.24 The short condensed Enlightenment.
That is That. US$4.98 The disjointed non-philosophy of Wu Wu.
4 comments:
Oooooh...so true. Gets right to the point. Good tasting cup as usual.
hehe thanks Shinzen. This was more of a short double-shot espresso and I just ground beans for another cup...
And so too someone who believed they were awakened would fail for the same reason...
You believe "I am awakened" falsely because you attach it to a false I.
Maybe I should edit that into the original post?
Either way hits the mark...but the original smacks of a higher caffeine content...at least for me.
you're right.
Post a Comment